- - - - -

SHOT Show 2014 Coverage

Well folks - we are doing it again - SHOT Show 2014!!! Last year we went and had a blast. We took over 1,500 photos and drank a TON of beer. This year we are going to try to one up that. Team BoomerShooter will be heading to Media Day this year as well as have an extra set of feet on the ground to get even more photos!

Our goal is to provide complete coverage from Vegas. If there is anything in particular that you want to see - let us know! We will try our best to cover as much as we can and fulfill all the request we get. This year we may even include coverage of the after show events!

Posted Image

30 Comments

AWESOME...

I am going to try and make it this year. 

more awesome pics like this one please! hehehe

day1-17.jpg

seriously though, I know it would be a pain, but a caption for the photos, like what gun it is, would be much appreciated.

I'll work on it - honestly what I was doing last year was taking photos - then resizing them and uploading them to an FTP server and using a script to just post everything on there.  I didn't want to spend a ton of time in the Press Room typing out descriptions but maybe I'll make an exception for Accurate Ron

If you're lucky maybe you will get to see the 3 Gun Nation shoot off this year.

Keep your eyes peeled for anything that would be useful in USPSA revolver division.  Especially from Ruger, but really anything.  Prolly won't see much tho...

I'll work on it - honestly what I was doing last year was taking photos - then resizing them and uploading them to an FTP server and using a script to just post everything on there.  I didn't want to spend a ton of time in the Press Room typing out descriptions but maybe I'll make an exception for Accurate Ron

just take some dummy with and lock him in a room and have him take notes

Keep your eyes peeled for anything that would be useful in USPSA revolver division.  Especially from Ruger, but really anything.  Prolly won't see much tho...

they dont have any practice on display at shot

If you're lucky maybe you will get to see the 3 Gun Nation shoot off this year.

I was at the first one. Had a sip under the space heater with you and the Mrs. 

I wish I would have known they were holding a side match for free guns for the spectators before the shoot. They didn't advertise that part very well. I thought they were having a different group on that range that was not associated with the 3GN match. 

I walked away with free ear plugs. 

just take some dummy with and lock him in a room and have him take notes

they dont have any practice on display at shot

True, but I was getting at something OTHER than N frame S&Ws.  They are just tanks.  And those Rhinos are just an abomination.

A 10mm/.40SW Ruger something would be just fabulous.  Heck if Taurus would quit using $hit steels they would even be viable.

not a fan of N's either.

not a fan of N's either.

Racist!

What is the dated of the show?

Jan 14-17 iirc Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Where is everyone staying? I am thinking NYNY again this year. 

Mirage for us

Gotta stay at the pallazo so it's easy to get to the show by foot.

Any word on how they are handing out the 3GN match tickets? I had to dry hump some lady at the Old NBC Sports booth 2 years ago for 3. 

Any word on how they are handing out the 3GN match tickets? I had to dry hump some lady at the Old NBC Sports booth 2 years ago for 3. 

I think they are using that same system again this year.

I am sure we will have a bunch at the Stag Arms booth as well the FNH booth.  Anyone can attend.   The tickets just get you a chance at winning some guns.

I knew last time I went, it was also for the bus ride there. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey guys,
Try to work in Tactical Armz of Springfield, Mo. Don't know booth number. It's their first SHOT. They custom make suppressors and ar-15s. Www.tacticalarmz.com. You can contact- Frank Duren/frank@tacticalarmz.com. Just real good guys. Thanks!
Tactical Armz will be at booth no. 959.
Thanks!

I am sure we will have a bunch at the Stag Arms booth as well the FNH booth.  Anyone can attend.   The tickets just get you a chance at winning some guns.

I'm gonna swing by there for sure. Free stuff WOOO!!! Oh and to make offhand comments to you like it was the internet !! 

I'm gonna swing by there for sure. Free stuff WOOO!!! Oh and to make offhand comments to you like it was the internet !!

There will be security around Kalani so check yourself b4 u wreck yourself.