#1 Bob Sanders

Bob Sanders

.44 Mag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationUtica, KY

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

orpci.org for details.  Gary Welborn MD and stage designer.  This is a local club match, near Lewisport, KY.  But, it should be fun!

If anyone asks, I don't know what happened.

#2 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

• Administrators
  • 23,486 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

Of you guys up in Kentucky need a dedicated forum for any of your clubs let us know and we will create one for you. I mentioned it to Bryan Ray who has started putting on the RockCastle club matches too.

We'd be glad to help you guys out any way we can.

#3 Bob Sanders

Bob Sanders

.44 Mag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationUtica, KY

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

I'm not sure if there is enough from this area to dedicate a forum yet, but I'm doing my part to represent BoomerShooter in the Bluegass!  I thow some of these out there because I know we draw from southern IL, southern IN, Nashville area, and even Lexington, for our larger events. So there may be a shooter on BS that's fine with a 3 or 4 hour drive.  If Rockcastle starts regular 3 Gun matches, this area will really start booming with oppurtunity!  Keeping my fingers crossed...

#4 MetropolisLakeOutfitters

MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Of you guys up in Kentucky need a dedicated forum for any of your clubs let us know and we will create one for you. I mentioned it to Bryan Ray who has started putting on the RockCastle club matches too.

We'd be glad to help you guys out any way we can.

I'd like to see one, but then again I'd like to see more meets in western KY.  There's Rockcastle, Owensboro, Buds is having 2-gun meets, Bluegrass... would be nice if all these places posted to one spot.  

#5 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

• Administrators
  • 23,486 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

I'd like to see one, but then again I'd like to see more meets in western KY.  There's Rockcastle, Owensboro, Buds is having 2-gun meets, Bluegrass... would be nice if all these places posted to one spot.

We can very easily set up a Kentucky forum and make one of y'all the moderator over it. Makes it a lot easier to post matches and such than in Brian enos forum alongside all the big match postings. Club matches get lost.

#6 Bob Sanders

Bob Sanders

.44 Mag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationUtica, KY

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

I can post up the Western Ky web sites and schedules.  Owensboro is going to increase 3 gun (monthly?) matches in 2014, I keep fairly good contact with Bryan, so I mostly know what's happening at Rockcastle on the club level, there is a small facility near Providence that puts on 3 or 4 multi-gun matches.  Both Owensboro and Rockcastle have monthly USPSA.  There is also BGSL near Lexington that has monthly USPSA and 3GN matches, but I haven't exhausted the close stuff enough to make that drive.

#7 MetropolisLakeOutfitters

MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:48 PM

there is a small facility near Providence that puts on 3 or 4 multi-gun matches.

I hope they start back up, I think they stopped last year when ammo got so expensive but there's no central place to find out whether anything is on or not.  Our farm is only 5 miles from there so I'm already there all the time and know multiple regulars, went to school with some and my dad was big shooting buddies with George Steedly, they were all into .44 magnums.  

#8 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

• Administrators
  • 23,486 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

I won't be on my desktop until new year. I'll start a Kentucky forum for you guys.

#9 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

• Administrators
  • 23,486 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

Guys this thread now resides in the Kentucky Subforum under the Local Match forum.  If you have a list of club regularly scheduled club matches we can start a list like the OK, TX and KS forums all have.  They work great for keeping up with what type of match is coming up each week.

We can altos make one or some of you guys moderators over this forum so you can move stuff around, edit titles, upload larger files etc.  Just let us know how we can help you guys grow your matches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users