Photo

Group Buys.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

Poll: OK lets figure out what you guys want the most. (13 member(s) have cast votes)

OK lets figure out what you guys want the most.

1. guns... Probably police trade ins but we will see (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

2. ammo.......Nuff said we can pick a caliber later (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. Gear, Flashlights, Slings, sights, Etc.... (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

4. Reloading components. (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

5. Optics (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hey Guys,

I am going to start working on Group buys for members of this forum.

What types of Products would you be most interested in? for the first one I will get some input on what you all would like to see.

I am thinking

Guns
Optics
Ammo
and some gear Items.

the guns and optics is Obviously going to be more expensive than most of the ammo and gear related Items. so What would you all like to see first?

#2 B.S. DuBois

B.S. DuBois

Head Honcho Emeritus

• Administrators
  • 6,653 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:26 PM

Ammo

#3 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:36 PM

1) ammo
2) gear
3) optics

#4 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:03 PM

Okay what's you flavor?

#5 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:07 PM

1) anything .223 or .40 S&W

2) HSGI

3)Trijicon

#6 B.S. DuBois

B.S. DuBois

Head Honcho Emeritus

• Administrators
  • 6,653 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:32 PM

+1 for 40 s&w

#7 Lithiumokc

Lithiumokc

• Founding Member
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationOkc

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:23 AM

Lets get get a group buy of Fenix TA21's with 2 batteries and charger i was quoted 115. If we do a bunch maybe get cheaper. Ammo is always good. Oooo maybe a buy of Coye knives.

#8 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

• Administrators
  • 23,506 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

With the limited members of the group right now  I think ammo is probably the only thing we can all agree on as to what may be needed right now.  I know some guys that are sponsored by some ammo amnufacturers and get some pretty good prices on some really good ammo.  Let me visit with them and see.  I'm thinking Atlanta Arms and/or BVAC for 223, 9, 40, 45 specifically.

#9 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

Sounds good, I will check on some sources as well. Remember guys we all need to be spreading the word about our new Forum here and getting some new members on board.

I was thinking a giveaway of some sort for registered ACTIVE members.

#10 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:26 AM

I'd say I'm pretty active... LOL  ;)

I agree on the ammo. I really need some A LOT of 62 grain (or larger) .223. All I have is 50 grain JHP's. Which shoot damn good out of my AR's, but I need something for longer range.

The Coye Knive's isn't a bad idea; but for me, Something that is hand made like that, deserves any price he wants to sell them at.

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!!?? Hell yes I want a Coye Knife!!

I just want any kind of gun/tactical paraphernalia I can get. Signs, posters, hats, shirts, socks, whatever! TEAM A.T.A.S. needs to be lookin' A.T.A.S. while out there practicing maneuvers.

#11 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

Sorry, But Coye knives arent gonna happen. He has them sold as soon as he can make them at full price.  I want one of them Pretty badly myself.

#12 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

I'll be at the Wannamaker in Tulsa with cash in hand trying to buy one.

#13 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

Wormy, Where do you get all your money? being a younger guy in college you sure do havve alot of Nice toys!

#14 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

I WORK!!

The thing is... Growing up on a farm, I've worked my whole life. When I was 14 I had $5000, been saving it forever. So.. I bought a Honda 400EX and realized that spending money was a lot more fun than saving it. LOL

I work my ass off all summer and every break I get from school. I don't work while I go to college, although I probably could. I just go home when the money(cash) gets low and work a couple weekends. I have zero debt, no credit card, and no truck payment. I pay for all of my toys, my meals, my beer, my rent, my utilities and bills. Parents pay for the college part. Which, if I had to pay for college, I wouldn't have all any of my guns.

I figure if I spend my money on quality items, I'll have them forever. I've made the mistake before on buying cheap stuff, then when it breaks I get really pissed off and feel bad. But I learned that lesson when I was about 19. So ever since then I buy good stuff. Sure it may cost more, but it lasts and lasts and lasts.

I try not to spend money on electronics or stuff that will be out of date next year. I've paid off three pickups by selling them before they get 100K miles and taking care of them. I sell one, use that money and some money I've got saved to buy the next.

AND... Here's the real deal Dubs... I'm getting married in July. So I am gonna buy every f***ing toy I want until then because after I get married, and she's in law school or grad school, the money(cash)  isn't going to be there anymore.

That's pretty much me and my financial life. I have a bank account but I only use it to pay bills. Everything else is cash money. If I can't pay cash or USPS Money Order, I don't need it that bad.

#15 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

That sounds Like me man, No college though. started working when I was 14 and been working ever since. I got married when I was 22 and then had a kid when I was 24 so I haven't had as much play money, But everything I own other than My house is payed for, Including My Rubicon! =] Now if I just had the extra cash to afford all the ammo I want to shoot!

#16 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:35 PM

Exactly!

#17 Dubs Chops

Dubs Chops

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationInola, OK

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

Would anyone be down with some 7.62X39?

=]

#18 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

I don't own a single rifle in that caliber... That's very very sad.

#19 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

• Administrators
  • 23,506 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

I'd say I'm pretty active... LOL  ;)

I agree on the ammo. I really need some A LOT of 62 grain (or larger) .223. All I have is 50 grain JHP's. Which shoot damn good out of my AR's, but I need something for longer range.

The Coye Knive's isn't a bad idea; but for me, Something that is hand made like that, deserves any price he wants to sell them at.

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!!?? Hell yes I want a Coye Knife!!

I just want any kind of gun/tactical paraphernalia I can get. Signs, posters, hats, shirts, socks, whatever! TEAM A.T.A.S. needs to be lookin' A.T.A.S. while out there practicing maneuvers.

I think I have some Noveske Stickers and form Cold and you may be eligible for an Accurate Iron sticker some day if you get that M&P trigger worked on.

#20 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

I really need to just buy another M&P and get it done right. The one I have isn't bad and I plan on shooting it until the barrel breaks, but I want another one that is "purty".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users