#1 Kevin Travis

Kevin Travis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

Shooters,

Weather is looking like it's going to hold out!  Jan 10th we will have Winter 3Gun at Pikes Peak Gun Club. 

As always, housekeeping items: NO steel ammunition. It's a match DQ to use. That means no Green Tip (AR) and no Bi-Metal ammo (sks/ak47). If you have questions, I'll have a magnet. Also, no slugs necessary, and no birdshot larger than #6.

Address is:
Pikes Peak Gun Club
450 S Franceville Coal Mine Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80929

7am Setup will begin.
9am New Shooter's Clinic (If you haven't shot a 3 gun match before, please show up.  See the bottom of this email)
10am Shooter's Brief

You'll drive past the club house, and stay to the left. Follow the road down to the pistol and rifle range. Please drive the SPEED LIMIT. Check in at the table. Cost is $25 cash only. No additional range fee.

Min round count:
56 Rifle (28 at 2 each)
50 Pistol

41 Shotgun
I always recommend bringing more.  You don't know when an ugly re-shoot is going to show it's head, or when that one target is going to suck rounds out of your soul.

NEW SHOOTERS:
If you have never shot in a 3 gun match, you need to be at the new shooter's clinic.  Anyone else is invited as well.  We will go over safety, 3 gun rules, the divisions, the basics of shotgun loading, and we will be there to go over as many things as we can to help you have a SAFE, Fun, and Successful first match!

Any questions, please don't hesitate to email!  Looking forward to seeing you on the range!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users