Photo

Which open Glock holster other than CR Speed?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tuflehundon (Rob Gee)

Tuflehundon (Rob Gee)

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationPinellas Park, FL

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

I currently have a CR Speed WSMII holster for my Open Glock because I have the Carver Customs optic mount. I plan to swap that out for the SJC mount, which opens up my holster options. When I shot Limited, I used a Ghost Ultimate holster, but was never comfertable with it for 3gun.

What other open holsters are good and secure, but quick when unlocked like the Ghost? Problem I have with the CR Speed, is reholstering on a 3gun stage. It's just a pain in the butt. I notice that I tend to dump the pistol instead of holstering so I can use it later.

I was looking at the AA racemaster holster, because when I change to a 2011 eventually, I can just swap out locking blocks and be good to go. Any other good options I should be looking at?

Frankengun AR. Spikes upper and lower.

Praelstolor barrel with Adams Arms XLP piston conversion, low mass carrier, and JP Silent Captured Spring.

HiperFire 24C (Nickel Boron coated).

Magpul everything. PRS, MBAD, MIAD+, trigger guard, EMags

Samson Evo rail. 

Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 MOA w/ reticle

Offset RMR

#2 mike_pinto

mike_pinto

TOLA Guy

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationEdmond, OK

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:42 PM

You might check out the Ernie Hill - Guga Ribas holster as its truly universal.  You don't need to worry about blocks or anything and it will lock the gun down and not let it go until it's unlocked.  Real solid holster..  Contact him directly for best pricing..  hillernie@gmail.com  or erniehillspeed@gmail.com.  Great guy and you will enjoy the conversation whether you pick one up or not..

#3 slemmo

slemmo

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:27 AM

I was looking at the AA racemaster holster, because when I change to a 2011 eventually, I can just swap out locking blocks and be good to go. Any other good options I should be looking at?

No, DAA Racemaster with magnetic insert is it ;)

#4 Zander Pharr

Zander Pharr

The American Reaper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationMcAlester, Oklahoma

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

If you go and look at my thread so e people have commented on about some good speed rights like you're looking for. It's under "Gear".

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

There are two things in life that are certain: Taxes & Death

FYI: I'm not the taxman  :violent-smiley-007:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users