Matt Rigsby

Cyrwus Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,300 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

POPULAR

What's the difference between the open gm level and the open b class level, other than we have a lot more of the latter around here?

One puts in the work, the other shows up hungover.

IDGAF CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAT!

#22 Feegee Matlock

Feegee Matlock

The Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,676 posts
  • LocationOklahoma city

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:27 PM

️THIS

Feegee Matlock

#23 Eric Gambill

Eric Gambill

I shoot.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • LocationSW OK

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:22 PM

I ordered all new parts, springs, everything so it should be like new now. I figured after 2 years it's time to replace all the parts.

I have started dry fire practice every night now for a minimum of 30 min. Right now just working on fundamentals, and nothing to crazy. I want to make it where I have a strong base of fundamentals because that's what's going to help out the most. We have live fire practice every Tuesday night, and I am thinking about adding one more night.

30mins is a good amount of time. I am also hitting the fundementals hard. One of my goals is to be able to walk up to a classifier and shoot a GM score cold. So basically have the consistency and skill level to shoot a GM score on a bad run.

USPSA Grand Master and IDPA Master

Follow me on Facebook or Instagram

Check out my sponsor: Defcon Firearms and Training in Moore, OK

#24 SethML3602

SethML3602

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationMangum, OK

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

The difference between B Class and GM Class is GMs have less gun problems. Good question from a gunsmith. Troll somewhere else Mike we don't like your attitude.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seth Martin
A-40356, YouTube Channel, Indian Territory Practical Shooters Club, ITPSC Youtube Channel, Follow me on Twitter @SethMA40356,

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

#25 SethML3602

SethML3602

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationMangum, OK

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:41 AM

How are you planning to make GM? That isn't meant as rude as it sounds and is a legit question. Are you going to make it by shooting classifiers till you get 100 or are you going to shoot classifiers like a normal "non-paper" GM? Or do you want your finishes at majors to be the determining factor?

Seth Martin
A-40356, YouTube Channel, Indian Territory Practical Shooters Club, ITPSC Youtube Channel, Follow me on Twitter @SethMA40356,

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

#26 Gunnut 23

Gunnut 23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,827 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:13 PM

The difference between B Class and GM Class is GMs have less gun problems. Good question from a gunsmith. Troll somewhere else Mike we don't like your attitude.

Seriously? That's the difference? Gun problems? I can't tell if you're joking or not, but you are the troll around here, complete with your stupid purple dyed hair.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#27 SethML3602

SethML3602

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationMangum, OK

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:17 PM

Never have I had purple hair.

Seth Martin

#28 Wall

Wall

El Diablo

• Administrators
  • 12,963 posts
  • LocationNW OKC

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:23 PM

What's the difference between the open gm level and the open b class level, other than we have a lot more of the latter around here?

the difference Philosophically or actually?
Philosophically-achievement of a personal goal
Actually-they tend to shoot more betterer

#29 Gunnut 23

Gunnut 23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,827 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:25 PM

Never have I had purple hair.

Ok then, be nice to me, I've been kinda fragile lately.

the difference Philosophically or actually?Philosophically-achievement of a personal goalActually-they tend to shoot more betterer

so in order to be a gm , it has to be a goal of yours?

#30 Wall

Wall

El Diablo

• Administrators
  • 12,963 posts
  • LocationNW OKC

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:28 PM

so in order to be a gm , it has to be a goal of yours?

I would think it'd be hard to do without it being a goal

#31 Gunnut 23

Gunnut 23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,827 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:40 PM

I would think it'd be hard to do without it being a goal

how about winning being the goal, and if you win at a high enough level, youre classified as such?

#32 Wall

Wall

El Diablo

• Administrators
  • 12,963 posts
  • LocationNW OKC

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:41 PM

Symantics

#33 Gunnut 23

Gunnut 23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,827 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

Speaking mostly from experience in Limited class, there is no difference between GM, B, or any other class. They all taste like chicken to me.

Symantics

that a 80's Band? they sing sweet dreams?

#34 Wall

Wall

El Diablo

• Administrators
  • 12,963 posts
  • LocationNW OKC

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:43 PM

Yep

#35 SethML3602

SethML3602

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationMangum, OK

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:25 PM

how about winning being the goal, and if you win at a high enough level, youre classified as such?

That is the thinking of a 20 year, can't get past A Class, person.

Seth Martin

#36 Jared Carpenter

Jared Carpenter

likes to party

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts
  • Locationoklahoma city oklahoma

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:49 PM

POPULAR

Gm just had better application of fundamentals. A class shooter looked like he was trying to shoot at gm level.

Stop chasing a flat gun by dickin around with your powder charge/bullet seating. Stop trying to look for a way to "game" every single stage.
P.E. Kelley liked my post. Take that Cyrwus!

#37 Feegee Matlock

Feegee Matlock

The Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,676 posts
  • LocationOklahoma city

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:34 PM

I don't really care about the paper. I just want to practice hard and be able to shoot at a M/GM level at all matches. I figure you get out of it what you put into it. If I don't do the work I can't complain about sucking it up. Once I get my knee fixed it will help a lot also.
I just wanted a place to track my progress, and get info, and help from fellow shooters.

Feegee Matlock

#38 Bill Dickinson

Bill Dickinson

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:04 AM

That is the thinking of a 20 year, can't get past A Class, person.

Not sure if you're trying to ruffle Mike's feathers or you're being a dick, but last time I shot a match Mike shot Limited Minor and was classified Master. The dude is a machine no matter how much I shoot I doubt I willreach that level. This is a sport, usually a hobby for most of us. Some people take this way too seriously and get butt hurt because they can't compete at a level that others seem to make look effortless let's not take away from Feegee's run at greatness, he's a damn good competitor and with hard work and perseverance he'll make it in due time. If you want to bash Mike I think he has a feedback thread.

A closed mouth does not attract feet.

#39 Wall

Wall

El Diablo

• Administrators
  • 12,963 posts
  • LocationNW OKC

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:10 AM

they're just jabbing back & forth wild Bill....no worries

Gm just had better application of fundamentals. A class shooter looked like he was trying to shoot at gm level.

Stop chasing a flat gun by dickin around with your powder charge/bullet seating. Stop trying to look for a way to "game" every single stage.

I love these side by sides

#40 Feegee Matlock

Feegee Matlock

The Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,676 posts
  • LocationOklahoma city

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:11 AM

they're just jabbing back & forth wild Bill....no worries
I love these side by sides

Go to bed