Michael Ray

Banned from the timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationNE Oklahoma

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:05 AM

POPULAR

Paratus Forty-Six will be hosting RET Army SGM Tu Lam in the Tulsa area on March 11th & 12th, 2017 as he presents his two-day Edged Weapons seminar at Martial Arts Academy USA in Broken Arrow.

Students will be taught the use of a curved, fixed, ring, folding, or improvised blade at conversational distances under stress. The course will also cover anatomy, effective blade placement and the capability and limitations of a variety of knives.

The course runs two, half-days from 1pm to 5pm each day. Cost is $100 per day and students may register for one or both days. Visit the class page on the P46 web site at http://www.paratus46...s-edged-weaponsfor links and additional information.

Registration will be open soon, and will be run through the Ronin Tactics website.

There will also be a class dinner at a restaurant near the training facility on Saturday evening. Details regarding time and place will be provided on the first day of the course.

"Move your feet!"

Are you a rilfe owner or a Rifleman?  Find out at an Appleseed clinic and help restore the culture of the American Rifleman.

appleseed_heritage_2_zpsa068680c.jpg

Support your Oklahoma teachers in their right to defend themselves and our children

Be a part of the conversation about the Rifleman's skillset on Facebook

My son, Joshua Morgan, was born 1/4/14.  Welcome to the world, my son.

#2 Michael Ray

Michael Ray

Banned from the timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationNE Oklahoma

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:50 AM

This class is live for registration on the Ronin Tactics site here: http://www.ronintact...nin-events.html

Ronin has this billed as a "fixed blade" seminar. This is a typo on their part. The Edged Weapons course description above is accurate.

"Move your feet!"

Are you a rilfe owner or a Rifleman?  Find out at an Appleseed clinic and help restore the culture of the American Rifleman.

appleseed_heritage_2_zpsa068680c.jpg

Support your Oklahoma teachers in their right to defend themselves and our children

Be a part of the conversation about the Rifleman's skillset on Facebook

My son, Joshua Morgan, was born 1/4/14.  Welcome to the world, my son.

#3 Wormydog1724

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

Dude this is awesome! He was in witchita this past year and I wanted to go to that so bad. Tu is a badass.

#4 TTownBoz

TTownBoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

Went to sign up and shows they have both been cancelled. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users