34 replies to this topic

#21 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFort Sill, Oklahoma

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, just a quick reminder that registration opens tomorrow night at 8:00 pm Central Time on practiscore!

Don't forget to purchase your Match Shirt to commemorate your participation in this great event !

We will have 100 slots open and a standby list for unused sponsor slots.

https://practiscore....onship/register

#22 mike_pinto

mike_pinto

TOLA Guy

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationEdmond, OK

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:29 AM

Hey buddy.  Hope this is a huge success. Having a big 3-gun that goes out past 100 yards on several stages this close to home would be great.  Who is building the stages and are you getting any help from folks that have run big matches before?  Also, what is the thought around how many stages will have long range rifle and general round counts.  I know it's a long way off yet..

#23 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

Hey buddy.  Hope this is a huge success. Having a big 3-gun that goes out past 100 yards on several stages this close to home would be great.  Who is building the stages and are you getting any help from folks that have run big matches before?  Also, what is the thought around how many stages will have long range rifle and general round counts.  I know it's a long way off yet..

Good Afternoon;

We have 3 of our 5 stages (not counting stage 6, the bonus stage) that will have medium to long rifle, one that will go to about 100 - 150 yards, another that will be all rifle and go from 50 - 300 yards with timed targets, and the final stage with an array of electronic reactive steel going from 50 - 400 yards (to include close up rifle paper targets mixed in), all from various firing positions and postures. We have the capability of going double that but we wont (this year). General round count as of current stage testing is estimated at a minimum with a perfect shot ( 70 Pistol, 65 Rifle, 55 Shotgun, 6 Slug) as stages develop more the round count will change. Our range development team is putting together great stages that will require good quality shooting. there are no bay style stages here, the match will take place on 5 Army ranges that are all next to each other so you will drive a very short distance (a few hundred yards) to each stage, no range carts needed.

More big sponsor announcements coming next week !

#24 mike_pinto

mike_pinto

TOLA Guy

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationEdmond, OK

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

Very cool.  I registered for the match and am planning on being there for sure.. If you need anything from one of us old timers, please shout..

Mike

#25 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

• Administrators
  • 23,472 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:12 AM

Good Afternoon;

We have 3 of our 5 stages (not counting stage 6, the bonus stage) that will have medium to long rifle, one that will go to about 100 - 150 yards, another that will be all rifle and go from 50 - 300 yards with timed targets, and the final stage with an array of electronic reactive steel going from 50 - 400 yards (to include close up rifle paper targets mixed in), all from various firing positions and postures. We have the capability of going double that but we wont (this year). General round count as of current stage testing is estimated at a minimum with a perfect shot ( 70 Pistol, 65 Rifle, 55 Shotgun, 6 Slug) as stages develop more the round count will change. Our range development team is putting together great stages that will require good quality shooting. there are no bay style stages here, the match will take place on 5 Army ranges that are all next to each other so you will drive a very short distance (a few hundred yards) to each stage, no range carts needed.

More big sponsor announcements coming next week !

That is a LOT of long range rifle!

What scoring system is being used? Judging by the divisions on the sign up page I was guessing 3-Gun Nation style Cumulative time but I'm hoping with all that long range Rifle it's stage points.

#26 Wall

Wall

El Diablo

• Administrators
  • 12,570 posts
  • LocationNW OKC

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:49 AM

That is a LOT of long range rifle!

What scoring system is being used? Judging by the divisions on the sign up page I was guessing 3-Gun Nation style Cumulative time but I'm hoping with all that long range Rifle it's stage points.

Total time would be a suckfest

#27 mike_pinto

mike_pinto

TOLA Guy

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationEdmond, OK

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

Total time would be a suckfest

Only if you suck at long range! :)

#28 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Date Change to Saturday 16 September.

The Ft. Sill Multi-Gun Championship has been moved to Saturday 16 September.

This will be the only date change and for future years we will maintain the month of September for the Championship.

Thank you for your understanding and support to the Ft. Sill Military Community.

Registration is now Open.

See you in September !

Attached Thumbnails

• Ft Sill Multi Gun Championship Sept 2017.jpg

#29 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

• Administrators
  • 23,472 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

Date Change to Saturday 16 September.

The Ft. Sill Multi-Gun Championship has been moved to Saturday 16 September.

This will be the only date change and for future years we will maintain the month of September for the Championship.

Thank you for your understanding and support to the Ft. Sill Military Community.

Registration is now Open.

See you in September !

I like the sound of that date way better.

#30 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Support for our event continues to grow and we would like to recognize our latest group of sponsors and contributors !

Stage Sponsor:  Sound Gear by Starkey Hearing Technologies.

Stage Sponsor:  Grunt Style Apparel, who is a stage sponsor and is also producing our Championship Match Shirts.

Luth-AR

XS Sights

Safariland

#31 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

Thank you to this months list of Sponsors and Contributors:

Truck Vault

Rugged Gear

Allen Company

Forward Controls

Concealment Express

Cross Breed Holsters

As the summer progresses, so will our long list of Sponsors.

See you in September !

#32 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:37 AM

We may have some opportunities for Volunteers and RO's to help prep throughout the summer and on Championship day.

If you are interested please send me a message with your contact information and we can talk details.

Thank you

#33 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

A Huge thanks to this months Sponsors and Contributors:

ESP - Electronic Shooters Protection.

Modern Spartan Systems Weapon Cleaning and Treatment. 

Odin Works

Redding Reloading Equipment

Montana Gold Bullets

Have a great June!

#34 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

• Administrators
  • 23,472 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

Original post updated with info.

All y'all local 3-gunner we need to fill this match up so it is a success and we can have a local major each year!

#35 Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Thank you very much for the post !

Our updated phone number for any Championship questions is 580-558-6004.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users