Prov1x

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOwasso, OK

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

Hello,

The 2017 Oklahoma Section Championship match will be held October 20th - 22nd at The United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK. This is a 1-Day match format with 10 stages and 250 rounds. We are working on the prize table and hope to have enough prizes for everyone this year, if not it will be a random draw prize table as it has been the past few years. We are also working on food for competitors be it a food truck or skipping the lunch period and having food after the match while scores are being calculated. All divisions will be recognized and awarded on the 3, 5, 7 rule.

The main match for Competitors is on Saturday October 21st and we will use Sunday October 22nd as a "Rain/Make-up Day" if necessary. Staff will shoot on Friday October 20th and staff will shoot for free, eat for free and receive a Staff Shirt for the match. We are in need of at least 16 R.O. and or C.R.O.s so please help if you have one of those certifications. (It is not necessary but is preferred)

For match competitors you can sign up here:

https://practiscore....onship/register

If you wish to volunteer for R.O. and staff you can sign up here:

https://practiscore....ister/Okchamp17

No Refunds after August 1st!!!

Space is limited in the match, so sign-up as soon as you can to guarantee your spot.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in October!

Match Staff:

Chad Stanton - Match Director
Cary Rowton - Assistant Match Director
Mike Pinto - Range Master
Greg Good - Statistician

#2 Jesse Tischauser

Jesse Tischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

• Administrators
  • 23,479 posts
  • LocationGuthrie, OK

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:13 AM

Woo hoo

#3 Prov1x

Prov1x

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOwasso, OK

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

We are still in need of a few more staff members. If you are an R.O. and would like to shoot for free, eat for free and just be a cool guy, email me and let me know. We still need about 4 to 5 more R.O. staff to make sure that we have 2 per bay.

Also we are starting to get some sponsors lined out and would like to thank and welcome DAA Academy, Rudy Project, Shooters Connection and Shooting-Performance Mike Seeklander for helping/donating prizes for the match!

We are sure to get more on board soon so stay tuned!

You do not want to miss this match!

#4 BenM

BenM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationStillwater

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:27 PM

Well, guess I'm going to my first major in October.

A95813

#5 Prov1x

Prov1x

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOwasso, OK

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

We now have 100 shooters registered for the match! We also have 5 guns to give away to our competitors.

If you are on the fence about shooting this match, I promise you, you won't want to miss it!!!!

#6 Prov1x

Prov1x

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOwasso, OK

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:07 AM

The sectional match is going to be AMAZING!!!! We were just about sold out already so I opened up an extra spot on each squad for Saturday, 8. There is still a full squad available on Friday to shoot with the staff if you would rather shoot then. 

Sponsors for the match are:

CZ

Shooters Connection

DAA

Sig Sauer,

Comp-Tac

Shooting Performance

Walther

Springfield Armory

It's going to be LIT!!! So if you haven't signed up yet, you better get to it because it will completely sell out soon! 

#7 Prov1x

Prov1x

9 mm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOwasso, OK

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

Match Set-up.

Hey guys and gals. If anyone is looking to volunteer any time soon, we are needing 6 to 10 people to help set up for the Oklahoma Section Championship match on October 19th at USSA.

If you are willing to volunteer your time, lunch will be provided on Thursday and your meal for the match will be comped as well and we may even have dinner and some adult beverages afterwards if we have enough time!

Please post in this thread if you are willing to help. Set up starts at 10a.m.

Thanks,

Chad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users