Jump to content


Ponca City USPSA, 3/9/19, 0900hrs

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dennishoddy



  • Moderators
  • 11,178 posts
  • LocationPonca City, Ok

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:58 AM

As the weather forecast sits right now there is a 90% chance of rain overnight Friday into Saturday.
If that doesn’t drift into Saturday, we will shoot our monthly match.
Plan on 8 stages with 175 rounds or more required.
Pay attention to the weather forecast and your email for updates, if the weather forecast changes, I will send out an email Friday.
We hope to be setting up starting at 4:00 on Friday, come on out and help if you can!


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users