No replies to this topic

#1 B.S. DuBois

B.S. DuBois

Head Honcho Emeritus

• Administrators
  • 6,653 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

Thank you so much to everyone for spreading the word.  We have reached the 150 member mark in less than 3 weeks - things here are moving along great.  We have seen a bunch of useful information posted already and it appears that BoomerShooter.com is the new place for all things related to training and competition in Oklahoma.  If there are any special features that you would like to see - please request it in the Feature Request section. I am not promising I can make every one of them happen but I will sure try.

That being said - I will soon begin the process of converting the forum software over to IP.board - for those of you familiar with BrianEnos.com - it is the same software that they use for their forum.  It is much more advanced - more features - and more stable.  This is going to require some down time of the site - but hopefully I can get it all done in a few hours and I will try to do it late at night to prevent much downtime.

Keep spreading the word and posting along.  Stay tuned the best is yet to come!!!

-Brandon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users