2015 H&H Shooting Team

Airic

I shoot.
H&H has a shooting team? Is this like a pro staff separate from the contingency program or something?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
They reduced the number of shooters this year. I think there are only 3-4 now. Feegee, Jared, Zeke and I think one more.

Spencer said:
Here is a screenshot from one of my videos:

attachicon.gif
Untitled.png
Why is that guy doing a handstand while wearing assless chaps?

Feegee

The Magic Man
Since H&H is one of the major sponsor for the contingency program will we be able to also utilize the contingency program?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Feegee Matlock said:
Since H&H is one of the major sponsor for the contingency program will we be able to also utilize the contingency program?
You might have been able to swing that if you had a BS logo on your shirt.

Unfortunately, when you become a big bad sponsored shooter you have to give up on the BoomerShooter program.

The point of the program is to promote all of the contingency sponsors not just the title sponsor.

Jesse Tischauser said:
You might have been able to swing that if you had a BS logo on your shirt.

Unfortunately, when you become a big bad sponsored shooter you have to give up on the BoomerShooter program.

The point of the program is to promote all of the contingency sponsors not just the title sponsor.
I dont see why you guys wouldnt put a BS logo on that jersey, its ugly enough without one

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Feegee Matlock said:
I was surprised that H&H didn't use the 2015 BoomerShooter jersey and just change the colors like they did last year. That allowed its team to be eligible.

UCO Shooter

Burk Cornelius said:
I was surprised that H&H didn't use the 2015 BoomerShooter jersey and just change the colors like they did last year. That allowed its team to be eligible.
I think why they did not do that again, was to stand out more. With the different color option it just looked like you were another member of program, and not a sponsored shooter by H&H. You just kinda fell in the mix of things..