SHOT Show 2016 SHOT Show

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
I don't know if we are going to have a personal representative at SHOT Show this year so I am going to use Wireshots (from H&H Shooting Sports) to post updates here.

If Jesse goes, he can put some of his pictures and reports here as well.

http://shotshow.org
 

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Looks like I might actually get time to wonder around this year.
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
I have decieded against going this year. Kinda broke wife's heart because she likes the show.
I bet it's all that overweight bearded man candy walking around ain't it?
 

racnsoonr

Jason Grant
Boyd from Hillbilly 223 custom finishes , one of our Boomer Shooter sponsors will be there this year. He has some cool stuff to be released at several vendors and manufacturers booths
 

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Jesse Tischauser said:
Looks like I might actually get time to wonder around this year.

I bet it's all that overweight bearded man candy walking around ain't it?
No, it was all the drunk male porn stars dangling around during the AVN. And she just had the "I luv Mandingo" shirt made.
 

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
I'll be walking the floor a bunch today. Upon arriving at SHOT Wednesday morning I spent most of the half day at my new title sponsor Zero Toletance a Knives booth. For those that aren't familiar ZT, Kershaw and Shun Cutlery are the three brands owned by KAI USA Ltd. Here are the six awesome new ZT blades for 2016.








http://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives?newF=746
 

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
I did manage to pop into the Silencerco booth for a quick peek. The short/fat little Omega 9 can is new for 2016. I gotta get one and the 2015 Omega too. I fondeled their new fully integrated superseded pistol which wasn't as ergonomically awesome or perfectly sexily designed as I hoped but still cool nonetheless.

Omega 9 on a G43. Perfect tuxedo gun. The cam is a bit fat but it's short which is what is speaking to me.

 

dennishoddy

Moderator
Jesse Tischauser said:
I did manage to pop into the Silencerco booth for a quick peek. The short/fat little Omega 9 can is new for 2016. I gotta get one and the 2015 Omega too. I fondeled their new fully integrated superseded pistol which wasn't as ergonomically awesome or perfectly sexily designed as I hoped but still cool nonetheless.

Omega 9 on a G43. Perfect tuxedo gun. The cam is a bit fat but it's short which is what is speaking to me.

I'm guessing the iron sights have to be moved up to the can? How in the hell is anybody gonna shoot that?
 

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
dennishoddy said:
I'm guessing the iron sights have to be moved up to the can? How in the hell is anybody gonna shoot that?
Aim with the right eye, see the target with the left eye. It's like that Bindon aiming concept or something.
 

Brandon Deem

New Member
dennishoddy said:
I'm guessing the iron sights have to be moved up to the can? How in the hell is anybody gonna shoot that?
It actually works surprisingly well. I've done it with an aimpoint with the front lense cover on. Both eyes open, the dot ends up where it needs to be.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Aim with the right eye, see the target with the left eye. It's like that Bindon aiming concept or something.
 

dennishoddy

Moderator
Brandon Deem said:
It actually works surprisingly well. I've done it with an aimpoint with the front lense cover on. Both eyes open, the dot ends up where it needs to be.
Gonna have to try that one out.
 
Top