Action shots!

BravoOne

Founding Member
Got a few from last year... Unfortunately I haven't been able to shoot competition in a while...

Here's some from our impromptu Outlaw 3-Gun at Muskogee Gun Club... Back when I still had my G19...

504410326_photobucket_27025_.jpg

504410326_photobucket_27029_.jpg

Not the same casing different shot/different casing LOL

504410326_photobucket_27030_.jpg

And here's a few from an IDPA match at USSA (first time shooting there and it was GREAT... Like I told my Wife if they'd let me put a house on the range to live there I would... Wish I could have got some pics of us shooting the shoothouse!!!) This was also my first match using my M&P 9...

504410326_photobucket_27031_.jpg

504410326_photobucket_27032_.jpg

BravoOne

Founding Member
There's info on the MGC website: http://www.muskogeegunclub.com/
In the forum under the "Outlaw 3-Gun"

I am technically the Match Director for the 3-Gun, but I haven't been able to to do much due to family stuff & obviously the weather...

Bear in mind we're not a IDPA sanctioned club & the 3-Gun isn't as well it's kind of our own thing...

Chambers

actual GM
Who cares? We shoot any multigun we can find within a reasonable driving distance. :)

Seems that most of the bigger 3-gun matches are going outlaw. Be sure to post a match announcement when you have another one and the BS squad will probably be there.

BravoOne

Founding Member
Outstanding!!! The Outlaw 3-Gun IMHO is the only way to go... I could care less about official rankings in 3-gun cause it's just a blast!!!

Once I know anything I'll let Y'all know!

dennishoddy

Great pics guys!
At times I wish I was closer to the metro areas to get in more shooting, but its not gonna happen. Country living is too good.

BravoOne

Founding Member
Just wish I could afford more ammo, I can always find a place to shoot ;)

Anyone know how to get a sponsor to buy me ammo?!? LOL

ef9turbo

Speed reload. Shot, reload, shot, reload. Too fast for the camera! Just for those who didn't notice, note the mags in my duty gear.

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg