bargain scope around $200?

jspeligene

Shopping for scope 3X9 or 4X12
Anybody like vortex crossfire or diamondback? Nikon pro staff? Or?
Will be using on .270 Ruger American

Jeff T.

I have 2 vortex vipers and a few leupold’s all are good glass. All are more than $200. Both Vortex and Leupold have good warranty’s.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

FortyMikeMike

I've had a 4x12 vortex diamondback and it's a great scope in that price range.

The Nikon's have good glass for the price too but vortex wins with their warranty.

The used market could stretch your budget a little further for a nicer Leupold or vortex, especially considering the quality and warranty of both companies.

dennishoddy

I’m almost exclusively A Nikon user. Mostly the Monarch line, but I do have a pathfinder on my Savage smokeless muzzle loader that has brutal recoil. Good glass and Nikon does maintain a no fault lifetime warranty that I’ve used in the past. $10 to cover shipping and they either fix or replace.

FortyMikeMike

dennishoddy said:
I’m almost exclusively A Nikon user. Mostly the Monarch line, but I do have a pathfinder on my Savage smokeless muzzle loader that has brutal recoil. Good glass and Nikon does maintain a no fault lifetime warranty that I’ve used in the past. $10 to cover shipping and they either fix or replace.
Didn't know Nikon's warranty was that good. Good to know!

Latest posts