BoomerShooter Hats?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
I only have 5 of the olive drab and 13 of the black hats left. I don't know when we will make another run of them. So let me know if you want one. Its first come first serve.

Thanks to all of those that bough one.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I can't turn down people that send me checks or that want one at a match. I am guess the OD hats will be gone at the H&H match this Sunday. If you want one now send me $13 and I'll mail it to you.
How about I PP you & you save them for me?

jtischauser

Staff member
How about I PP you & you save them for me?

How about me no have no PP no mo cause I am a gun buying and selling SOB! F'ing GayPal SOB's!!!:angry:

If I don't have any left by Sunday at H&H you can have mine.

Also if there are that many more interested I can make runs of 25. They just cost a $1 more or something like that.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
How about me no have no PP no mo cause I am a gun buying and selling SOB! F'ing GayPal SOB's!!!:angry:

If I don't have any left by Sunday at H&H you can have mine.

Also if there are that many more interested I can make runs of 25. They just cost a $1 more or something like that.
that sux

Redline

I can meet up with you tomorrow evening in edmond or I will just have to take what I can get at the match

jtischauser

Staff member
Well I am excited to say that we are completely sold out of the OD hats. I still have about 12 black available. I'll have them at H&H tonight, Heartland and OkCGC next Sunday.

For those of you that wanted an OD hat but didn't get one I will order some more soon. I'm curious what everyone thought of the colors on the OD hat? Should I try a batch with the maroon logo?

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
Well I am excited to say that we are completely sold out of the OD hats. I still have about 12 black available. I'll have them at H&H tonight, Heartland and OkCGC next Sunday.

For those of you that wanted an OD hat but didn't get one I will order some more soon. I'm curious what everyone thought of the colors on the OD hat? Should I try a batch with the maroon logo?

I don't know, but the OD one that I bought is very nice, and IMO it is alot nicer than the black on, it is actually the only one that I wear, I havent adjusted the size on the black one yet

Latest posts