BoomerShooter Hats?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
I have a 7 3/4" melon. You guys must be really deformed. It think its just the fit. I prefer low profile hats which these are. I know you usually wear a trucker style tall boy cap Tony. It impossible to please everyone, just ask my penis.

If you guys don't like them I will buy them back if they are still resellable.

If anybody else doesn't like the style of fit leme know. I don't want to order more if they suck.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I have a 7 3/4" melon. You guys must be really deformed. It think its just the fit. I prefer low profile hats which these are. I know you usually wear a trucker style tall boy cap Tony. It impossible to please everyone, just ask my penis.

If you guys don't like them I will buy them back if they are still resellable.

If anybody else doesn't like the style of fit leme know. I don't want to order more if they suck.
slow down, just asking for a tad deeper fit.

The hats are great & great quality. I like them, & plan on keeping them. Just wanted to know if it was a possibility for future runs.

jtischauser

Staff member
Anything is possible! I'll make whatever you guys want. I will try to find a that link to all of the available styles of hat and post it here.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
From a guy with a huge dome (remember the "Orange on a toothpick" scene from So I Married an Axe Murderer?) I'm digging my new hat.

Dang, that's a good-looking hat
207588_1971247685158_1361976441_32272308_4649447_n.jpg

jtischauser

Staff member
Well the last of the hats sold at the 3 gun match Sunday. How many shooters still want one? What color do you want?

onwmed

Founding Member
I'm a fan of the Velcro patch with the boomer shooter logo....that way the patch could also be used on other things. Maybe a patch design contest to determine the winner. Plus, there are a ton of talented folks on this site.

Latest posts