BoomerShooter News

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Hello everyone. I just wanted to fill you in on some BoomerShooter news. Tony, Jesse and I have accepted an offer to sell BoomerShooter.com. The new owner should be along shortly to introduce himself and let you know of any planned changes

I would like to say it has been my pleasure to be associated with such a great group of people. I would like to thank everyone who participated in our jersey contingency program over the years and helped build the community into something to be proud of. I hope you continue to participate in the forum and build the traffic back up to what is has seen in previous years

I haven't shot as much this year as I would have liked but you will still see Tony and myself around matches and local beer joints. www.MakeReadyProShop.com will continue to be a site sponsor for the foreseeable future.

THANK YOU!

BoomerShooter logo jersey.jpg

Piedmont3

Tony, Burk, Jesse,
Thanks for the time and effort you put into building this forum of shared knowledge!!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Piedmont3

Look forward to the incoming owner(s) and maybe this forum picking up again.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all - I'm excited to see the next chapter in BoomerShooter.com - I'm a long time supporter of the 2nd amendment, while not a professional shooter, I quite enjoy skeet, and participating in an occasional target course/class.

As you can tell I've updated the software - as well as secured the site with an SSL. I have not added Tapatalk back to the site due to privacy concerns. The site works on mobile, tablets, and computers using one style.

roadgear

Looks good to me
It’s about time we got rid of Burk! Haha, j/k, miss seeing you around at the matches.

That explains why Tapatalk was acting oddly, and my user name went back to what it was originally when I signed up.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
It’s about time we got rid of Burk! Haha, j/k, miss seeing you around at the matches.

That explains why Tapatalk was acting oddly, and my user name went back to what it was originally when I signed up.
My screen name reverted as well, now I'm incognito :)

dennishoddy

Well, for one I'm going to miss Tapatalk. So easy to post pics, but I see we are using XenForo now. That software is much easier to navigate and post pics on than the old software.
Now we have to get the word out. I've dropped a few mentions on another Okla forum that we are back in business.