Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I have been looking at getting some shirts printed up - with the BoomerShooter.com logo on the back - looks like I can get them printed for $6.00 each if we order 25 or more.

Are you interested?

Dieseltech09

If I can get a 2XL-Tall. I have a closet full pro gun of shirts I bought and cant wear cause Im 6'5" and they are to short after being washed the first time.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Let's get the sponosrs involved and get their names on them too so that they can be cheaper to the members and advertise for the sponsors.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
[quote author=jtischauser link=topic=151.msg1336#msg1336 date=1285848283]
I don't care about the cost I want the forum sponsors to get some advertising.
[/quote]

I agree with Jesse (has anyone ever said that before)

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I don't think anyone agrees with Jesse - I'll look into that - the reason I was going with JUST the BS logo was the colors - adding extra colors keeps raising the price. I'll look at the sponsors today - Looks like we will have to use a Black Shirt - and I will see how many TOTAL colors it would take if we used the sponsors logo and get a quote on that.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
No need to get fancy with the sponsors logos, just do them in a single color.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
yea - I can possibly get them to 2 colors - since we have 2 color on our logo - we might as well use them as much as we can...

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
So I have not talked to ANY of the sponsors yet to see if they would want their logo on the shirt - but I was playing around online waiting for a conference call.

Something like this?

Attachments

• Screen_shot_2010-09-30_at_9.53.50_AM.png
    Screen_shot_2010-09-30_at_9.53.50_AM.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 37

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I got a $6.00 quote on white ones - I'd have to see if black shirts are more or not but I'm sure its in the ballpark

Porter

I would take one in black and white. I would vote for white if we only had one choice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts