Custom Built Mossberg 930's

59nolimit

I don't think they sell complete guns. And last I knew they had a forearm adapter. I have one on my retired 930. It does help lower the handguard so it doesn't have that big step

JoeF

CNC-Quads-Cut.jpg

OR3GUN

Sponsor
We're just parts and upgrades at this point, which is all we can reasonably keep up with in our space. The search continues for local shop space with the ability to shoot stuff from the back door.
:hunter:

The forearm above is part of a new set of individual CNC services coming out of the shop. We've got a small group of 930 owners that we've initially clued in to the forearm, but it hasn't been linked from our site yet. That's a standard Mossberg forearm CNC machined in-house for easier quad loading when combined with our forearm retainer. We also have a twins cut and are prototyping a couple of other modifications to factory parts.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
59nolimit said:
Wwhhooaaa!!! Right on!! I have been shooting a AI M2 for the last year so I haven't kept up with the 930 stuff. Looks good!
OR3GUN is the shizz for the 930. I have just about all of there stuff on my 930, and all of the stuff that SkyTac makes, to include the lifter, lightened bolt, and new piston. OR3GUN is coming out with a bunch more stuff this year too. They have been teasing it in certain groups.

About the only thing they currently sell that I don't have in mine is the follower, since my XRail uses a proprietary follower.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Here is some of the new gear they have teased. Anything blue is from them. Apparently they are branching out as well. Making stuff for Glocks as well.

59nolimit

Tuflehundon (Rob Gee) said:
OR3GUN is the shizz for the 930. I have just about all of there stuff on my 930, and all of the stuff that SkyTac makes, to include the lifter, lightened bolt, and new piston. OR3GUN is coming out with a bunch more stuff this year too. They have been teasing it in certain groups.

About the only thing they currently sell that I don't have in mine is the follower, since my XRail uses a proprietary follower.
Yeah my 930 has several of their parts in it also. They filled a nitch in the competitive market and seem to be doing really well. Always hear good about them.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
59nolimit said:
Yeah my 930 has several of their parts in it also. They filled a nitch in the competitive market and seem to be doing really well. Always hear good about them.
They sure did. I have talked to a couple of other people that make parts for other platforms. They had thought about getting into 930, but OR3GUN had so much stuff, and the patents to protect it, that it wasn't worth it for them.

Latest posts