glock 43 experiences

YukonGlocker

After years of being (mostly) glock free, I'm seriously considering giving having a fling with the G43. What has your experiences been with this one?

stan686

Pleased with mine. Feel and function is typical glock. Has not had any malfunction with any of the FMJ or hollow point ammo that I have put through it. Accuracy is good. Very comfortable and easy to carry IWB.

dennishoddy

I was at our range the other day. A lady was dinging steel with hers at 100 yds. I looked at the muzzle angle vs the line of sight, and it was a little elevated, but not too bad actually. She hit it 3 of four attempts. Spotter saw the paint fly off the steel.

22+1

http://youtu.be/W5knGQvGS74 I have had a few trips to the rifle range with 3 different cz's, had a blast hitting steel at 100-200 yards.

R3DLINE

Love mine too. Small and compact, super comfortable to carry. Fits perfectly into the hand.
b80d9e028970fd88c9d6b57ff04ded43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King_Mud

It's a good pistol but shooting them side by side a lot of people end up liking the Shield a little better. The Shield also has a great deal on right now, you can get one relatively inexpensively and they're offering a $75 rebate on top of that.

FortyMikeMike

King_Mud said:
It's a good pistol but shooting them side by side a lot of people end up liking the Shield a little better. The Shield also has a great deal on right now, you can get one relatively inexpensively and they're offering a $75 rebate on top of that.
I like the 43 a little more but the price on the shield has me seriously considering picking one up as a bug.

RigPig

Real Name said:
What does it do that a 26 doesn't? Is it really that much smaller?
On paper the 43 doesn't look smaller, but it feels a lot smaller when you're wearing it IWB. I carry mine every day, and it has improved my carrying habits. I had been carrying a G19, but wasn't real religious about it. I've found that my 26 gets no love at all, as it's no slimmer to carry than a 19, and for comfort I prefer the 43. If I'm going to carry for capacity, I carry my 19. If I'm carrying for comfort (such as long trips, movies, ball games, church, etc) I carry the 43. I've shot my 43 in a couple IDPA matches as well, and I score better with the 43 than with the 26.

RigPig

MikeF said:
I like the 43 a little more but the price on the shield has me seriously considering picking one up as a bug.
The Shield is priced right, plus has a substantial rebate right now. The savings doesn't make up for the garbage trigger, odd grip/bore axis and sharp recoil impulse of the Shield over the G43, IMO.

22+1

The 43 is slightly more narrow than the 26 and is more comfortable than the 26 IWB. I have found that if its not comfy, I will stop carrying it eventually. I put a taran tactical extension on the mags +2 and carry a extra mag. The only change I made to it was a ghost connector that took about 1-2 pounds off the trigger.

Latest posts