Gym Workout

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
I have a gym at home. I thought convenience would make it easier. But all it did was make me even more pathetic becayse I'm still not working out.

Robusto

Jesse Tischauser said:
I have a gym at home. I thought convenience would make it easier. But all it did was make me even more pathetic becayse I'm still not working out.
I have a running partner who kicks my ass.

Attachments

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
At least now you have more places to hang your laundry

Barbarians Live

Three times a week at the gym with the weights and stationary bicycle. Walk a mile every evening (with my two Weimaraners). When I workout I eat better, sleep better, and have more energy.

FortyMikeMike

I do cardio three times a week with some weights sprinkled in and eat relatively healthy. Helps keep my energy up and the beer gut at bay (mostly).

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Jeremy comes back and all of a sudden everyone is a beast.

I work out everyday too. I walk very briskly to the fridge for a beer, 3-4 times a night

posted via Tapatalk

ShootinPeepin

It's been a while since I've been to the gym. My wife's great cooking made me gain a few pounds. I may need to lift again one of these days.

Desaran

ShootinPeepin said:
It's been a while since I've been to the gym. My wife's great cooking made me gain a few pounds. I may need to lift again one of these days.
The same situation

dennishoddy

Wormydog1724 said:
Everyone here still fat?

Nice!
No! I Have an amazing set of 12 pack abbs. I've worked for years to obtain them with continuous training lifting 12 oz weights at a rapid pace. You should try that workout regimen.