H&H banner

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
It's true
He shoots there regularly. Stop by frequently to try to get an autograph
 

brandt9913

Well-Known Member
Micah_Rowe said:
This is the kind of bullshit that makes me bust out laughing! 360 degree funny!!
To the surprise of most, Segal is one of the few actors that can shoot. He's a fan of custom 1911's and he knows how to use them. I think the pistol smith who he uses is Joey Chambers.
 

brandt9913

Well-Known Member
Micah_Rowe said:
Oh, I've caught snippets of his reality show as a Deputy Sherriff down in Louisiana...
Reality show and paternity suites aside, I hear he knows how to shoot a 1911.
 

Corey

Well-Known Member
Micah_Rowe said:
Oh, I've caught snippets of his reality show as a Deputy Sherriff down in Louisiana...
I forgot about that show is that on tru TV
I like having programs like that on DVR that away when I don't feel like doing crap I can blow through 10 episodes in an hour or two
 

mikey80

Negative Approach
Corey said:
I forgot about that show is that on tru TV
I like having programs like that on DVR that away when I don't feel like doing crap I can blow through 10 episodes in an hour or two
It was cancelled due to the fact that it was terrible.
 

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
brandt9913 said:
Reality show and paternity suites aside, I hear he knows how to shoot a 1911.
there are a couple of Terry Tussey-built 1911's Segal has traded back floating around Carson City. I don't know how well he shoots--- but he's had a few nice pistols built out here in Nevada
 
Top