H&H Shooting Sports Contingency Program Firearms

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Sounds like y'all would rather have a chance at a 1-2 high end guns rather than 5 or more less expensive guns?

Avezorak

.22 LR
I would rather see fewer high end guns than a bunch on inexpensive guns. I thought the CZ last year was a winner, and an M2 and/or any STI's would be nice. Maybe some nice optics even....

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Sounds like y'all would rather have a chance at a 1-2 high end guns rather than 5 or more less expensive guns?
after thinking on it more, it would be really cool to have a few selections of good carry guns like an m&p shield, xds 4.0, kahr cw9, glock 42 etc.
more guns on the table means more chances for people to win them and maybe encourage concealed carry a little more.

Maybe some package deals with looper holsters too.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
after thinking on it more, it would be really cool to have a few selections of good carry guns like an m&p shield, xds 4.0, kahr cw9, glock 42 etc.
more guns on the table means more chances for people to win them and maybe encourage concealed carry a little more.

That's my choice. I'd rather see ten guys get guns rather than only two guys.

Michael Harrell

M&P C.O.R.E 40 or 9mm, M&P 5" Pro 40 or 9mm, Glock 34, or a ccw. Although it would be great to have a chance to win a really nice gun I would rather have a greater chance at winning a gun of smaller value. Optics would be good also.

45recoil

likes to party
Matt Rigsby said:
Good call Matt!

Id like to trade in my vote of a sti for at carry guns

Trunk Monkey

How about a stoeger m3000. Then we could build our own shotgun and take the dremel to it without the anxiety of doing it to a benelli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boomer mooner

I appreciate anything they are willing to pitch in. Having said that, it would be great to have some solid optics on the table. I always have a hard time buying optics or safes because I always want to spend the money on something that goes bang.

Ian Swope

STI and an M2 are nice but it would be cool to see some G42/26, XDM, Shield action going, too. Or even some mid-level stuff like a CORE or G35 that's got some bling.

LuckyDucky

I agree with sentiments expressed by others

A bunch of cheaper guns would be better than 1 expensive gun.

But no hi-points

Scott Hearn

Matt Rigsby said:

Definitely agree with this ^^^.

LuckyDucky (Spencer) said:
I agree with sentiments expressed by others

A bunch of cheaper guns would be better than 1 expensive gun.

But no hi-points
And NO Taurus. Anything Ruger, S&W, Glock, SA, or CZ is pretty much a go IMO. As far as cheap goes EAA is about as low as one can go and still retain any redeeming value, but that's just me.

Powder, primers, bullets, and presses are a great addition too. I may have to buy a shirt this year.