Hailey still in business? Still no contingency prize & now no response!

slowhand23

Happy New Year All! Is Hailey Ordnance still in business? I’ve been communicating with Stephen for over a year about my suppressor prize, including getting him hooked up with my FFL last summer. However, FFL still hasn’t received anything and no response to my phone calls and emails.

Hoping some of the locals may have some insight on what’s going on?

Thanks!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
slowhand23 said:
Happy New Year All! Is Hailey Ordnance still in business? I’ve been communicating with Stephen for over a year about my suppressor prize, including getting him hooked up with my FFL last summer. However, FFL still hasn’t received anything and no response to my phone calls and emails.

Thanks!
I sent someone to them recently for some work they needed done & everything went well.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
slowhand23 said:

Thanks!
I sent someone to them recently for some work they needed done & everything went well.