Hello from the Oregon Coast

OR3GUN

Sponsor
[SIZE=13.5pt]Burk suggested that I pop in and introduce myself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]My name is William Reeves and I was talked into competitive shooting several years ago, starting with IDPA on the Oregon coast.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]After having eventually served as an IDPA Match Director for a few years, I transitioned 3 years ago to running a full schedule of local Defensive Multi-Gun matches out of the Siuslaw Rod & Gun Club in Florence, Oregon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]In 2014, I became the founder of The OR3GUN Project, with the initial goal of keeping a growing local fleet of Mossberg 930s running in our sloppy climate conditions. We’ve quickly become an international resource for the platform.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]OR3GUN is a sponsor for the 2016 Boomer Shooter Contingency Program. If you haven’t seen our logo on the magazine extension of a 930 at a local match yet, you may also have yet to see a 930 run reliably. We get it. The Mossberg 930 has a history of issues, but most of them have since been addressed by Mossberg’s Pro Series changes and our growing line of products.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Personally, I’m much more of a forum lurker than poster, but hope to contribute more as time allows. If you have a 930 with issues or are considering purchasing one of the few American made options for an autoloader and want it sorted from the start, check out our sponsor forum. I believe that I have the notification feature activated, so someone will hear your cries for help.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]Thanks![/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]William[/SIZE]

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Welcome! My wife is from Vancouver Washington so we visit that region on occasion. I'm hoping to make a match on one of our trips there.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Welcome William. Maybe we will start seeing some mossbergs around here in the near future

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gramps

Welcome! Glad to see you as a sponsor and your products. All of the bad press on 930's steered me towards a Stoeger. Sure glad to know you've got it sorted out!

Latest posts