I bought a gun or something gun related today

rchaas

Picked this up recently. Built by Kevin Toothman. Very accurate but loud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oljames3

1000 of 115 grain WWB in 9mm FMJ for Tom Given's Dynamic Marksmanship at KR Training on October 6-7. Also, a second double mag pouch and another pair of Vertx Legacy pants.

KellyB

Fresh custom foam for a traveling case from Quality Bedding, foam shop behind H&H gun range. Robert, the owner, did a really nice job on this super tight fit for 2 guns in one case.

dennishoddy

Hated paying the government $200 to purchase a piece of tubing, and having to wait 6-10 months for delivery, but after the midterm elections the hearing protection act passing congress is not going to happen.

11 oz with a modular system to change barrel threads. My .30 cal stuff is the 5/8" thread, and the .223 is the 1/2" thread.
I don't understand why you can get a background check in 5 minutes for a lethal firearm and it takes up to 10 months for a piece of tubing.

Jeff T.

Got a S&W Victory today, Fibre Optic sights, got 30% off $400 price paid $280 + tax. New steel challenge pistol!!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

dennishoddy

dennishoddy said:
Hated paying the government $200 to purchase a piece of tubing, and having to wait 6-10 months for delivery, but after the midterm elections the hearing protection act passing congress is not going to happen.

11 oz with a modular system to change barrel threads. My .30 cal stuff is the 5/8" thread, and the .223 is the 1/2" thread.
I don't understand why you can get a background check in 5 minutes for a lethal firearm and it takes up to 10 months for a piece of tubing.

It's here!! Haven't taken it to the range yet though. My first suppressor.

crgtheman

I bought these custom earplugs. I already broke the cord for the sling but I'll return the cord on Monday as I have a year warranty.IMG_2754.jpg

Big Ear really did a great job with the earplugs and how they fit. They sure are one of the best!

Latest posts