I bought a gun or something gun related today

oljames3

1000 of 115 grain WWB in 9mm FMJ for Tom Given's Dynamic Marksmanship at KR Training on October 6-7. Also, a second double mag pouch and another pair of Vertx Legacy pants.

KellyB

Fresh custom foam for a traveling case from Quality Bedding, foam shop behind H&H gun range. Robert, the owner, did a really nice job on this super tight fit for 2 guns in one case.

dennishoddy

Hated paying the government $200 to purchase a piece of tubing, and having to wait 6-10 months for delivery, but after the midterm elections the hearing protection act passing congress is not going to happen.

11 oz with a modular system to change barrel threads. My .30 cal stuff is the 5/8" thread, and the .223 is the 1/2" thread.
I don't understand why you can get a background check in 5 minutes for a lethal firearm and it takes up to 10 months for a piece of tubing.

Jeff T.

Got a S&W Victory today, Fibre Optic sights, got 30% off $400 price paid $280 + tax. New steel challenge pistol!!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

dennishoddy

dennishoddy said:
Hated paying the government $200 to purchase a piece of tubing, and having to wait 6-10 months for delivery, but after the midterm elections the hearing protection act passing congress is not going to happen.

11 oz with a modular system to change barrel threads. My .30 cal stuff is the 5/8" thread, and the .223 is the 1/2" thread.
I don't understand why you can get a background check in 5 minutes for a lethal firearm and it takes up to 10 months for a piece of tubing.

It's here!! Haven't taken it to the range yet though. My first suppressor.