Les Paul Gibson Studio

twss

Saw it on OKShooters. I thought about trying to trade for it. You didn't by any chance buy it to give to me as a belated birthday present did you?

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
Saw it on OKShooters. I thought about trying to trade for it. You didn't by any chance buy it to give to me as a belated birthday present did you?
Oddly, no

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rockon71385

Founding Member
The sunburst on that thing is beautiful. I play a Epiphone Les Paul Special, which is the $199 imitation of that thing, but I've had it since I was 15 and it sounds about as good as I can play.

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Robbie said:
The sunburst on that thing is beautiful. I play a Epiphone Les Paul Special, which is the $199 imitation of that thing, but I've had it since I was 15 and it sounds about as good as I can play.
It's called Cherry burst. Me playing this guitar is the equivalent of me shooting an Open gun.

Ron J

Nice Lester Paul! Like the light flame to the top ... very classy.

I have owned a few Les Pauls over the years. First one I bought when I was in college. It was a 3PU Custom with a "natural" top and I wish I had it back.

What amp(s) are you playing through?

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Ron J said:
Nice Lester Paul! Like the light flame to the top ... very classy.

I have owned a few Les Pauls over the years. First one I bought when I was in college. It was a 3PU Custom with a "natural" top and I wish I had it back.

What amp(s) are you playing through?

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Guitars are supposed to be named after women but this LP is somehow called Leroy.

My Martin acoustic (below) is Amy.

Bob Sanders probably thinks I'm gay