New Build

Jackary

I am currently working on a new AR build. Let me know what you think. Planning on putting a lot of rounds through this gun. Would like to take a carbine class and maybe try a 3 gun match with it.

Here is what I have so far.
Aero upper/lower
Geisselle SSA-E
Geisselle MK16 13.5” Mlok rail
geissele gas block
Aero lower parts Kit with Magpul MOE grip
milspec buffer tube, carbine spring, H buffer
Magpul STR stock
Magpul MBUIS PRO
AAC flash hider QD mount

Here is what I’m still trying to decide on.
Going with a 14.5” mid length gas barrel. Will pin and weld the flash hider so I don’t have to do a Form1.

BCM or Sons of Liberty Gun Works barrel
BCM or Sons of Liberty Bolt carrier group
BCM gunfighter medium latch charging handle
EOTech EXPS 3.2 or Aimpoint Micro T2

dennishoddy

I have one more of the BoomerShooter lowers that we had custom rolled with the forum name. Bought three.
Still haven't figured out what caliber I want to build for the upper.
I like small caliber and high velocity.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like you got the basics ready to go.

If you have the lower picked out. great if not...I'm sure there are deals to be had here.

Jackary

I have one more of the BoomerShooter lowers that we had custom rolled with the forum name. Bought three.
Still haven't figured out what caliber I want to build for the upper.
I like small caliber and high velocity.
Have you thought about 224 valkyrie or 22 nosler?

Jackary

That looks like you got the basics ready to go.

If you have the lower picked out. great if not...I'm sure there are deals to be had here.
I have an Aero lower on order from a local shop just waiting for them to come in. Once it comes in I have everything to get it assembled just lack a few more upper parts.

Jackary

I hadn't really looked into them that much just knew that Valkyrie was developed to compete with 22 Nosler. The Valkyrie sounds like it would be a nice varmint round. I have a 6.8 SPC and a 22-250 so I doubt I will ever jump on building a Valkyrie upper.

Latest posts