OKCGC requiring chamber flags

Bentsight

I've been using some 3/8" yellow nylon rope for this because other ranges I shoot at required flags and I am too cheap to buy the pre-manufactured ones. Just cut a piece 6-8" long, tie a knot or splice in a loop and melt the ends to prevent fraying and you're GTG and if you "misplace" stuff like I do they're easy to replace.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
I picked up a package of these at Academy (6) for $7.99 I added a keychain so they would be easier to hold onto. Maybe I can find some of those cool "Remove Before Flight" tags like Red Neck Tactical uses :)

2013-02-13_09-12-31_1-1_zps28ddcde5.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Be careful with the Tapco ones I have pictured. If its cold they will snap in two if you let your bolt slam on them. Then you have to dig the remnant out of your Benelli

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Burk Cornelius said:
Be careful with the Tapco ones I have pictured. If its cold they will snap in two if you let your bolt slam on them. Then you have to dig the remnant out of your Benelli
Good thing there is a competent field tester :O

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
TacticalK9 said:
I spaced on buying some so if anyone has any extra. Or Ill just use zip ties. same difference
I'll have some. Look for me. I will be the good looking dude with "Burk Cornelius" on my back