OKCGC USPSA Results 12.5.15

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Forget Open, what about Productuon? I wish I could've finished the match I was on a roll.....for me

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

stan686

If I would actually engage ALL of the targets in the stage, I might actually get somewhat competitive. Great match guys! Fun as always.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Stan Nance said:
If I would actually engage ALL of the targets in the stage, I might actually get somewhat competitive. Great match guys! Fun as always.
Let me guess last stage?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Stan Nance said:
1 & 3. My stage prep and mental game need some work.
Did you walk the stages prior to the match and get a good game plan? You gotta have ever stage committed to memory before you step into the box and load that smoke wagon.

I struggle on the first stage too. Just not in the groove yet. So I focus on shooting all alphas on the first two stages while being as smooth on my feet in/out of positions. Speed comes on stage 3-5. Then 6 & 7 are back to all alphas trying not to lose focus, get sloppy and shoot mikes or penalties.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Jesse Tischauser said:
Did you walk the stages prior to the match and get a good game plan? You gotta have ever stage committed to memory before you step into the box and load that smoke wagon.

I struggle on the first stage too. Just not in the groove yet. So I focus on shooting all alphas on the first two stages while being as smooth on my feet in/out of positions. Speed comes on stage 3-5. Then 6 & 7 are back to all alphas trying not to lose focus, get sloppy and shoot mikes or penalties.
Great game plan!! I am going to try this.

stan686

Jesse Tischauser said:
Yes, I did, but obviously not well enough to commit them to my memory. My prep is just way out of practice and it showed.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Moller72 said:
Have these scores been submitted to uspsa. They already have the scores from January of this year.
That is kind of weird, huh?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
I show my results on uspsa website. 3 mikes on a classifier puts me in C class production so I know where I'll be sandbagging all year [emoji23]

JoesGlock

What's interesting is that the 73.7053% I shot in December on Disaster factor is showing on January's % for The Roscoe Rattle.

December we shot 13-01 Disaster factor. My had hit factor was 6.3415 for a 73.7053%

January we shot 13-04 The Roscoe Rattle. My hit factor was 9.6882 for a 96.9485%

Moller72

Terry Kendell (Old Gun) said:
USPSA should update the web site this weekend (The aprox 15 of the month)
It showed they updated it already. I just saw they had January of this years already updated but nothing for December.

dennishoddy

Stan Nance said:
Yes, I did, but obviously not well enough to commit them to my memory. My prep is just way out of practice and it showed.
That's my game plan at the moment. Freeking weather has not been conducive to shooting.

Latest posts