Show off your reloading space...

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I thought we had one of these threads but I couldn't find it - lets see where you reload....

pre_1323657687__-1.jpg

And my new $14.00 clamp on lamp from Lowes....super bright and its LED so it doesn't get hot!!!

pre_1323658232__-2.jpg

dennishoddy

I have a reloading area in my shop. Its been an amazing progression from a lee shotshell loader (in the pic) from 1980, and a single stage RCBS from 82.(in the pic and still in use)

92deb0e4.jpg

9181fe60.jpg

682412e1.jpg

Whyd you set the press up on that one side? Id go nuts if I had to be against a wall when reloading. Course Im a lefty.

Ksmirk

I just built a new bench for inside the house, had to downsize it a touch from the one I have in the garage. I have some other things to purchase before I get it all set up and I'll get some pics up when I get it lined out. Later,

Kirk

Chambers

actual GM
I don't think I want a shelf under there. I've got a closet full of them. I'd rather be able to get a vacuum under there to pick up all the used primers my Dillon throws everywhere! Yeah, yeah...

Chambers

actual GM
Whyd you set the press up on that one side? Id go nuts if I had to be against a wall when reloading. Course Im a lefty.

I'm gonna hang a flatscreen right above the middle of the bench, and add another press just to the right of that one.

The right side of the bench is for cleaning.

backer

I'm gonna hang a flatscreen right above the middle of the bench, and add another press just to the right of that one.

The right side of the bench is for cleaning.

Mike...

You are messing a case feeder, get your head in the game! When did you go blue? I thought you had something else.

Ksmirk

Nope don't have plans but it doesn't take much to get some as they are pretty easy. Just figure out how much space you have for the bench, so you want to stand or sit. 4 legs something flat for the top and a shelf if you want and your there.

I've done SEVERAL over the years as the needs change from time to time. I have a 30"x60" in the garage that if I moved it into the room I have it would just take up too much space so pretty much just took what I had and made a smaller version with a little better wood for my reloading room. I'm going to go try to find a rug that's not too girly or expensive to put under it to keep all the crap off my new carpet.

Figure out how much space you have and I'm sure we can help you come up with a game plan. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

The 24" x 60" I just built the wood cost more than $150! and several hours of time not to mention finish and beer LOL Later,

Kirk

dennishoddy

Harbor freight is where Brandon got his in the first pic of this thread, if anybody is considering getting one, and would like to see it first.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Got a harbor fright flyer today, it's $159.95. Hey Brandon, how sturdy is it? I'd be mounting a Dillon 650 on it and it would be sitting on a concrete shop floor. Looks like a pretty decent set up.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I have it on carpet and have no problems with it - its pretty heavy as I'm sure you noticed by trying to pick up the box.