Show off your reloading space...

Ksmirk

It's not much right now but the bench is still drying and I need to find a rug before I move the bench in, I'm downsizing from the garage but I'll still have that bench for brass prep and that nasty crap. I'll work on some pics as I get along more. Later,

Kirk

008-4.jpg

Aggieddad02

Here is my new bench and my $100.00 Dillon 650 that Brandon and I set up over the holidays. This is currently sharing space in my home office with the teadmill (and yes it gets used 3 days a week), gun safe (should have bought a bigger one), hunting gear (two weeks left in the season and then evyerthing goes in the closets) and my desk and computer. Small bench came from Harbor Freight and is perfect for the limited space.

stroker-c10

Just an fyi cause I know a lot of you guys use them but harbor freight has their wood workbench on sale again for 150. I can forward the e mail to whoever wants it.

Biggsly

Here is my new bench and my $100.00 Dillon 650 that Brandon and I set up over the holidays. This is currently sharing space in my home office with the teadmill (and yes it gets used 3 days a week), gun safe (should have bought a bigger one), hunting gear (two weeks left in the season and then evyerthing goes in the closets) and my desk and computer. Small bench came from Harbor Freight and is perfect for the limited space.

So. If someone was to offer $150, you would let it go.... right? lol

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Thanks to Will and couple of others on the Harbor Freight bench idea. We finally got the building finished in back and I got everything moved in ready to load.

7c52cd68.jpg

Ksmirk

Well I finally got some time so I started moving items into the house for that climate controlled loading experience LOL. After a new bench was built and I got a rug so I'd not screw up my carpet here's where I'm at now. I took the pic with the phone so I could get a very wide photo but you get the general idea. Later,

Kirk

002-8.jpg

shootingbuff

Glock Tupperware box really makes the picture ;)

Man you fellas with all the nice clean areas will make me clean my stuff up yet

Ksmirk

Oh just wait as I JUST started moving stuff in LOL and thanks on the compliment on the Glock box, I use them to store goodies and that one has my pistol cleaning stuff.

I like to keep things clean, just looks better and I can find stuff easier. It will get messed up for sure. Later,

Kirk

nikatkimber

Here's mine. Not huge, or fancy, but a major step up from before... I used to be in a corner of the dining room!

4c087c81.jpg