Tapatalk | You need it

Brandon Deem

Nope, no notification. I'll have to look deeper. No email either. Maybe I didn't save the settings or something. I'll check from a pc later.

dennishoddy

Brandon Deem said:
Nope, no notification. I'll have to look deeper. No email either. Maybe I didn't save the settings or something. I'll check from a pc later.
I don't get notifications either. Email or otherwise. I've checked. I'm subscribed.

Brandon Deem

How bout someone that is getting notifications post up a screen shot of their settings page. Maybe there's a magic combination.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Brandon Deem said:
How bout someone that is getting notifications post up a screen shot of their settings page. Maybe there's a magic combination.
a859e60f417fd3c9c4641fdb95427bae.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446881834794.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1446881834794.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 19

Brandon Deem

Burk Cornelius said:
Can you read this?

f7c47ef139d4471b2d056cb63b8ae596.jpg

Yes sir, thanks for the help. I went back into my settings and nothing was saved. I guess I missed the save button last time. We'll see how it goes now.

mcintireb

Tapatalk is what I use also. It was easy to use for posting pics in the ANOTHER Carry thread. And posting pics or gif files is easy to once you have the link copied from your photo bucket or other host site.

mcintireb

One other quick feature is selecting specific subforums on your Favorites screen.
Say you always want to check the fireaerm Classifieds first, you can select that subforum from your first screen and go there with one click instead of having to go to forums/ subforums/classifieds/firearm classifieds

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
mcintireb said:
Tapatalk is what I use also. It was easy to use for posting pics in the ANOTHER Carry thread. And posting pics or gif files is easy to once you have the link copied from your photo bucket or other host site.
I like that you don't have to use Photobucket anymore

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Does anyone who uses Tapatalk know the difference between "trending " and "timeline"?
7d8e367b788fbff1f24a5cd411bcade4.jpg

8cb68f57651edab43b6a77237bb49288.jpg

Latest posts