Timney Discount code for Team BoomerShooter

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
If anyone has not received and email from me with your personal discount coded, please let me know (but first check your spam folder)

I am thinking about having some cards printed up so you can keep a bunch in your bag and hand them out a matches or give to your fiiends

Fallout556

Just Ordered my Targa 2-Stage Short Straight Trigger. Should have it by next Tuesday.

I didn't receive the email but I talked to them and they had no problem giving me the discount from Boomer Shooter and 10% for mentioning that I was a competitive shooter.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Fallout556 said:
Just Ordered my Targa 2-Stage Short Straight Trigger. Should have it by next Tuesday.

I didn't receive the email but I talked to them and they had no problem giving me the discount from Boomer Shooter and 10% for mentioning that I was a competitive shooter.
Did you get the distributor pricing?

dennishoddy

Got my Nordic upper 2015 contingincy prize cert today, so its coming together. BoomerShooter lower, Nordic upper, Timney trigger, and the rest is will be on the way as soon as I can figure out what caliber to build.
I have .223, 5.56, and .243WSSM.
Suggestions?

Fallout556

Burk Cornelius said:
It should have been whatever was on the sheet I sent you. They ask that we not post what the discount is

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Never got the email. Figured they had the list. Supposedly I payed 13 dollars more. I'll call tomorrow and get the full discount. Thanks for letting me know!

Bryan Hoover

dennishoddy said:
Got my Nordic upper 2015 contingincy prize cert today, so its coming together. BoomerShooter lower, Nordic upper, Timney trigger, and the rest is will be on the way as soon as I can figure out what caliber to build.
I have .223, 5.56, and .243WSSM.
Suggestions?
458 😬

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Fallout556 said:
Never got the email. Figured they had the list. Supposedly I payed 13 dollars more. I'll call tomorrow and get the full discount. Thanks for letting me know!
Did you tell them you were from boomershooter?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Fallout556 said:
Burk Cornelius said:
Did you tell them you were from boomershooter?
The powers of deduction are strong in you.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Fallout556 said:
I just resent the email to you

Latest posts