Timney Discount code for Team BoomerShooter

Brandon Deem

Had a buddy try and use the coupon code and it came back invalid. Said he went to Timney online.

Do they have to call customer service to order?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Brandon Deem said:
Had a buddy try and use the coupon code and it came back invalid. Said he went to Timney online.

Do they have to call customer service to order?
I will ask Tommy about this. Has anyone else experienced trouble with the code?

dennishoddy

I just ordered the AR skeletonized 3lb trigger from them at the distributor pricing. Had no issues placing the order, and the lady I talked to was very familiar with the BoomerShooter program.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
dennishoddy said:
I just ordered the AR skeletonized 3lb trigger from them at the distributor pricing. Had no issues placing the order, and the lady I talked to was very familiar with the BoomerShooter program.
The distributor pricing is working fine (not computerized). The personal discount code is through the website and there is a confirmed issue with it. I tried it myself

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
The distributor pricing is working fine (not computerized). The personal discount code is through the website and there is a confirmed issue with it. I tried it myself
Did you buy me a new trigger?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Josh Cobb said:
Burk, I don't need anything from Timney right now. But if I print out the email, can I tear it up and mail it too you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. I'm starting a collection

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts