Timney Discount code for Team BoomerShooter

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Guys, have you been sharing the BoomerShooter Discount code with other shooters? We received some feedback from Timney that indicates very few instances of our code being used

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Apparently some members did use the distributor pricing (which is fine) However, we had a total of ONE share of our personal discount code that resulted in a sale.

Not exactly glowing numbers when Timney looks at their ROI

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Jesse hands out those Optics Planet discount codes like they are candy (like they are intended to be)

I should have followed suit and printed a bunch of these to give out to everyone. I thought about it at the first of the year and then forgot to follow through

If we get a second chance with them, I will do this and give everyone a handful when they buy a jersey

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
Jesse hands out those Optics Planet discount codes like they are candy (like they are intended to be)

I should have followed suit and printed a bunch of these to give out to everyone. I thought about it at the first of the year and then forgot to follow through

[URL=http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/uploads/imgs/pre_1476906631__timney_code2.jpg][/URL]

If we get a second chance with them, I will do this and give everyone a handful when they buy a jersey
For reference sake I've had over 1000 optics planet codes redeemed over the past 6 months and 90+ AR Gold codes during their 4-5 months 15% off push.

If y'all want free shit you gotta work it!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
We ask that you not publish this code on the internet or social media.

Learn to read, hippie!!

The sentence right there makes it a lot harder to get good numbers from since the majority of the people we shoot with also have the jersey and code.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
We ask that you not publish this code on the internet or social media.

Learn to read, hippie!!

The sentence right there makes it a lot harder to get good numbers from since the majority of the people we shoot with also have the jersey and code.
Publishing that people can ask you for the code is fine.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
Not true at all. The jersey is scattered all over the country. All a member needs to do is give a code to each of his squad mates at a match

jtischauser

Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
Not true at all. The jersey is scattered all over the country. All a member needs to do is give a code to each of his squad mates at a match
I get the most activity from AR15.com and Calgun.net forums in the great deals threads. People email and PM me daily for my codes.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
I get the most activity from AR15.com and Calgun.net forums in the great deals threads. People email and PM me daily for my codes.
I thought Tommy asked that we give this one out in person at matches

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
After talking to Tommy a little bit about this, the code can be sent via email or PM but just don't announce that you have a code for anyone and everyone who wants one. It is meant to be used to measure personal contact (face to face or otherwise)

jtischauser

Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
After talking to Tommy a little bit about this, the code can be sent via email or PM but just don't announce that you have a code for anyone and everyone who wants one. It is meant to be used to measure personal contact (face to face or otherwise)
So basically we've found out that most BoomerShooter don't have any friends.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
So basically we've found out that most BoomerShooter dint have any friends.
Apparently.

I gave the code to anyone that would listen. I think having it written down on something is the best way. Then someone will have it later when they say "Hey, I am ready to buy a trigger"

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Not to change the subject(que subject change), but has anyone compared the Timney with the AR Gold? The AR Gold is sweet!!! I don't really need another fancy trigger, but my boy is going to need his on rifle someday. I might start buying parts here/there to get one sweet rifle built.

Latest posts