Timney Discount code for Team BoomerShooter

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
Apparently.

I gave the code to anyone that would listen. I think having it written down on something is the best way. Then someone will have it later when they say "Hey, I am ready to buy a trigger"
I had codes on cards one year. I always forgot them or people lost them. I watch the facebook and forums for guys actively shopping for a trigger and send them a private message. After 2-: years of that people tell other people and they come find me.

LuckyDucky

Burk Cornelius said:
Apparently.

I gave the code to anyone that would listen. I think having it written down on something is the best way. Then someone will have it later when they say "Hey, I am ready to buy a trigger"
This sounds like a good idea. Getting some business cards to include with jerseys wouldn't be expensive at all.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Shane P said:
Not to change the subject(que subject change), but has anyone compared the Timney with the AR Gold? The AR Gold is sweet!!! I don't really need another fancy trigger, but my boy is going to need his on rifle someday. I might start buying parts here/there to get one sweet rifle built.
The drop in Timney is great. I have a few of those too.

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Shane P said:
Not to change the subject(que subject change), but has anyone compared the Timney with the AR Gold? The AR Gold is sweet!!! I don't really need another fancy trigger, but my boy is going to need his on rifle someday. I might start buying parts here/there to get one sweet rifle built.
PM me for a 20% off code

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I sold the CMC and replaced with the Timney, and I gotta say, I like it better. It feels like a shorter pull, quicker reset, and lighter press. The ergonomics are great as well. I haven't put as much time in it as I did the CMC yet, but so far it's a winner.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Gunnut 23 said:
the timney is just fine for guys like burk and rigsby. are you like them, Shane?
I heard that guy Rigsby is one helluva cool dude.

He hates people and gripes like a senior citizen, but still cool.

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
I sold the CMC and replaced with the Timney, and I gotta say, I like it better. It feels like a shorter pull, quicker reset, and lighter press. The ergonomics are great as well. I haven't put as much time in it as I did the CMC yet, but so far it's a winner.
Nice.

posted via Tapatalk

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
I'm on the fence about using the discount code to get 2 more for my Savage rifles that have the accutrigger.
Well don't listen to Mike because he thinks all of our sponsors suck.

posted via Tapatalk

OR3GUN

Sponsor
Sales at MidwayUSA or Brownell's on the Timney AR-15 trigger regularly beat the discount code pricing. I know of two people that shot one of my bolt rifles after a match and liked the Timney trigger in it well enough to buy one. But, I know at least one bought theirs on sale at MidwayUSA. Companies that have many outlets for their products with dealer protective pricing arrangements will naturally find it harder to track the effectiveness of their advertising efforts with coupon codes.

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
OR3GUN said:
Sales at MidwayUSA or Brownell's on the Timney AR-15 trigger regularly beat the discount code pricing. I know of two people that shot one of my bolt rifles after a match and liked the Timney trigger in it well enough to buy one. But, I know at least one bought theirs on sale at MidwayUSA. Companies that have many outlets for their products with dealer protective pricing arrangements will naturally find it harder to track the effectiveness of their advertising efforts with coupon codes.
Unfortunate but true. Thanks, Bill

posted via Tapatalk

Tech

I bought one of the Timney AR competition Triggers with my discount. It is a really good trigger. I think it's one of the best.