Timney Discount code for Team BoomerShooter

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Tech said:
I bought one of the Timney AR competition Triggers with my discount. It is a really good trigger. I think it's one of the best.
I think they sold a lot of the triggers to our members at the distributor pricing that they offered us but nobody shared the personal discount code with friends or other shooters.

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Gunnut 23 said:
Like there are even close to 10 good things
Contingency program
Me
Mike Rush
Member giveaways
Tony Wall
Free stuff forum
Micah Rowe
not OSA
Cool name
Other stuff

posted via Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Contingency program
Me
Mike Rush
Member giveaways
Tony Wall
Free stuff forum
Micah Rowe
not OSA
Cool name
Other stuff

posted via Tapatalk
are these in order?

Burk Cornelius said:
Contingency program
Me
Mike Rush
Member giveaways
Tony Wall
Free stuff forum
Micah Rowe
not OSA
Cool name
Other stuff

posted via Tapatalk
aha I came up with the name.. so you will forever be using my genius..

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Staff member
Gunnut 23 said:
aha I came up with the name.. so you will forever be using my genius..
Weren't you still finishing 3rd C class in archery competitions when this forum started?

martinga111

OK, so I guess emailing Timney, like the pricing schedule said you could, isn't going to work.
"To place orders please email sales@timneyusa.com or call 623-223-1111 or Fax 623-223-1112"
I sent an email to order a trigger about a month ago and didn't hear a peep from them since.
Hopefully it's not to late to get in on this deal on Dec 19th, if I can remember to call them.

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
martinga111 said:
OK, so I guess emailing Timney, like the pricing schedule said you could, isn't going to work.
"To place orders please email sales@timneyusa.com or call 623-223-1111 or Fax 623-223-1112"
I sent an email to order a trigger about a month ago and didn't hear a peep from them since.
Hopefully it's not to late to get in on this deal on Dec 19th, if I can remember to call them.
Phone call. They will fix you up.

posted via Tapatalk