Timney Triggers back for 2017

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
We would like to welcome back Timney Triggers for 2017. Timney is a huge supporter of major matches as well as 3 Gun Nation.

As they did last year, Timney will allow each BoomerShooter Team member to purchase (1) trigger at distributor pricing. They have also provided us with a personal discount code to give to friends and fellow shooters. As soon as we begin selling jerseys, I will email the code to all team members. Or if you want it now, send me a PM and I will give it to you. *PLEASE DON'T PUBLISH THIS DISCOUNT CODE ON SOCIAL MEDIA*

We had a bunch of discount code cards printed (see below) to hand out at matches. I have some and Tony has some. If you see either one of us, just ask for a handful.

Timney measures how well we promote the product by how many times the discount code is used. Lets's blow them away this year

Bravo1sqdfo

Burk Cornelius said:
We would like to welcome back Timney Triggers for 2017. Timney is a huge supporter of major matches as well as 3 Gun Nation.

As they did last year, Timney will allow each BoomerShooter Team member to purchase (1) trigger at distributor pricing. They have also provided us with a personal discount code to give to friends and fellow shooters. As soon as we begin selling jerseys, I will email the code to all team members. Or if you want it now, send me a PM and I will give it to you. *PLEASE DON'T PUBLISH THIS DISCOUNT CODE ON SOCIAL MEDIA*

We had a bunch of discount code cards printed (see below) to hand out at matches. I have some and Tony has some. If you see either one of us, just ask for a handful.

Timney measures how well we promote the product by how many times the discount code is used. Lets's blow them away this year

Throw a stack of them in the package when y'all mail me my 2016 swag and I'll have those on hand at all matches I go to!

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Mike wolever(hunter_dmw12) said:
BURK WHEN YOU SEND MY STUFF SEND ME SOME AS WELL. THANKS
I am going to keep your prize for a while and see if I like the straight trigger