Timney Triggers partners with BoomerShooter

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that Timney Triggers has partnered with BoomerShooter for 2016. They are offering some unique opportunities for our team members.

Each team member will be able to purchase 1 trigger at distributor pricing and also everyone will receive a personal discount code to share with your shooting friends (or use yourself).

Watch this forum for more details about how to take advantage of these great opportunities.

WelcomeTimney
www.timneytriggers.com

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
I received the distributor pricing and it is pretty aggressive. I won't post it online at their request but each person buying a jersey will get it emailed to them. Timney will have a list of each participant so when you order just say you are with BoomerShooter

Also, the 20% personal discount code is not to be published online. Although you can give it out to as many people in person as you want. You can also use it yourself (not on dist, priced items though)

Brandon Deem

Burk Cornelius said:
Also, the 20% personal discount code is not to be published online. Although you can give it out to as many people in person as you want.
Can it be sent in a pm or are they wanting face to face stuff only?

BurkLee

Regular guy
Staff member
Face to face is what they want so they can measure how many contacts were made

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk