What is wrong with me?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
With all of that said, I started shooting sporting clays as a young whippersnapper with a Remington 1100 LT-20 with an 18" barrel and a fixed Skeet choke. Just before I graduated to "whatever 12 gauge dad hadn't quite sold yet" I was beating plenty of adults with fancy 12 gauge O/U clays guns. You can definitely break long clays with a 20 gauge, it's just harder.

dennishoddy

The 16 is having a little come back in popularity. Shells are at Walmart now. I've got about 4 cases in stock built up.
I don't know if any American gun manufacturer produces a 16 in their current line-up. I'm wanting to get mine to a sporting clay range. It shoots so good in the field, I'm thinking it may do well on the course.

Ksmirk

Well we need to work on that! the next couple of weeks are going to be goofy but I have a Franchi that needs to bust some clay birds so let's try to get to Silverleaf next month if it's decent weather. Later,

Kirk

dennishoddy

I'm coming up on two weeks of a lot of free time.
Kirk, I saw Estate is making 28ga shells in every shot size from #4-#9.

Ksmirk

I'm not a 16ga fan BUT gotta say the Sweet 16 is NICE!

Dennis, what was that site your told me about the other day about ordering the 28ga? I'm pulling a duh! saw some at MidwayUSA been stocking up on 12ga for June the last couple of weeks but I need to order some 28 for sure and I need to lengthen the stock so it'll fit me a touch better. Later,

Kirk

dennishoddy

I'm pretty sure it was cheaper than dirt, but come to think of it, gene sears in el Reno may have some on the shelf.

Latest posts