Which Pistol Bullets ?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
This is kind of an old thread. Since the last post, many of us have started using Bayou Bullets. We had a group buy on them a while back. Since then there's been quite a few converts. They're great bullets & he seems to be able to deliver within a resonable amount of time.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I ran through 2k of the bayou and they are good bullets. On a side note bubber won some bbi and they wasn't correctly sized. I guess if I got something that is working I'm not going to tinker with it

Ksmirk

Mitch I'm running them and have had no problems but I've only shot 1K so far, funny they seem the barrel seems to be cleaner than when I was shooting jacketed bullets. Here in the near future I'm going to need to get with Donnie to have some more sent my direction.

Mitch your shooting a 40 right? I don't recall but if so I can give you a few to try out and see what you think, of the 3 Glocks I've shot them thru they shot wonderful. Later,

Kirk

pranavdc

Check out Bayou Bullets made by Donnie Michelac. It is Jerry's brother, the bullets have a in house green coating on them. I have put about 1500 thru a stock glock barrel and there is no leading. They are priced very close to lead bullets but with the non issue of leading and smoke much less than lead. I really like them and now shoot them in my limited gun!!!

Cheers!

Jason

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
I have been shooting Montana Gold 124 gr 9mm for quite a while. Looks like Bayou Bullets are about $31 cheaper for 3500 shipped to my zip code. Works out to a little less than a penny per round.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
This is great news, guys. Kirk, I'm shooting 9mm, and will probably do so all next year. Unless Jeremy's M&P is still for sale in late Jan/early-mid Feb. Or a similar gun comes up around then. It's time to move to .40S&W with a quickness.

Motojunkie

Is there a reason that nobody uses Berry's Plated Bullets? I've been running the 115gr 9mm with 4.1gr of Titegroup with great results. Shoots like WWB and is a LOT cheaper.